Personalized Name - Plain or Doodled
Here's a one-of-a-kind gift idea for anyone who loves to color! This b&w custom name is hand drawn in bubble letters on heavy 11x17 cardstock paper. YOU choose (below) if you'd like plain letters or doodled letters ($10 price difference). This item includes FREE shipping, copyright permission AND a YouTube link to watch your name written at my drawing table! Please read the following BEFORE placing your order:
1. The price includes shipping (within continental U.S. only), AND a YouTube video link of the creation of your personalized b&w coloring design. I'll post the link when your personalized coloring design is in the mail.
2. This is a PHYSICAL product!!! Your b&w personalized coloring design will be on 11 x17 heavy cardstock paper and shipped to your home in a flat mailing envelope via USPS mail. I will need your mailing address!!!
3. Each name will be drawn and video taped after purchase is made. Please allow 3-7 business days to complete & mail after placing the order.
4. Please spell the name correctly when ordering this item in the Personalization box (below). Please designate "M" for male and "F" for Female so I can draw the letters accordingly. ***Please make certain that the spelling of the name is correct. I will only refund if the spelling error is mine (which hasn't happened yet, but I am human).
5. Please note that this listing is for ONE NAME per poster only. I recommend 8 characters or less per design. Fill required name and gender boxes below. If choosing a doodled design, I, the artist will designate which doodles will be drawn.
6. Permission is granted to make copies of this item at your own expense for personal use only, NOT for commercial or resale purposes.***
***To whom it may concern: the purchaser of this design is given permission by TJ Foster, Doodle All Day Artist, to copy as needed. This Doodle All Day® 11x17 coloring design may be reproduced for personal use only.
Artist's note: I use non-glossy paper so that when YOU apply color, it will adhere to the paper rather than "sitting" on top of a glossy surface - which helps to reduce smearing. If using markers on your poster, I highly recommend NOT using the "washable" brands, as they tend to smudge easier (my opinion) than the regular non-washable types. Happy Coloring!